Saturday, February 07, 2009

Shortest ride this year( I hope)


I recently got a hold of Dale who I hadn't talked to or seen in a while.  So of course since rides I said "Let's Ride!" SO it was Louis,Otto, Dale and I . My mistake was going to check out Browns camp. Sure it's a bit early , but the weather has been nice and I'm not too smart. We say snow along the HWY and in the parking area but i still had hopes of riding. Lot's of sticks on the trail but the surface was really good. Then we came to the 1st of 3 big trees across the trail. Then came snow, small trees down and more snow and...well you get the idea. 1 mile in 1 hour, but I did get a good shot of Otto on a rare spot of un-cluttered trail. . I figured we should get out while we could and head home to watch MTB videos instead. I'm getting smarter. By the time I die I should be a genius. 

No comments: