Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Riding





Fall is one of my favorite times to ride.I took Louis and Otto to Growlers Gulch and there we met Jim , Noah,Drew and Brian with his brand new Specialized 29'er. Nice and clean. We rode the usual trails and did the longer extension of the Terminator/Predator trail. Finally we did a death March to the top to find the entrance to the famed KMA trail. I rode it for the first time a few weeks back and was excited to find it by my self. We finally found the beginning and kept getting turned around ,so we had to cut over to the road and do the middle KMA and then out. Saw a ton of road hunters. I'm sure they had good luck driving around at 40 mph drinking their PBR.So, trails were in perfect condition and the weather could not have been nicer. The kid's had a great time and so did i.

No comments: