Saturday, November 28, 2009

Syncline


or should I say MUD cline?

Jamie and I wanted to do a post Thanksgiving day ride so we got a few interested. Aaron got Some Pedal Nation people and David invited some friends so it was a big group. First run we did the main DH run which was muddy and my goggles got so mucked up that it was kinda sketchy. All I could see were shapes. Not good, so I took them off for the rest of the day. When we got to Little Moab it was much better. This section drains well and we were loving the rocks. @nd run most of us hit Coyote canyon and that trail is awesome. I only rode it once before, but I'll be riding it a lot more I hope. Lot's of skinny single track and lots of rocks. It was quite the diverse group. DH bikes, old XC bikes 5" trail bikes and hard tails. Great ride.











No comments: